I came across this amazing picture...
It’s of Scarlett Johansson’s sister actually. As much as I’ve had a thing for Scarlett Johansson since I saw her in Ghost World - I still thought of her as being that obscure object of desire - the age thing and all that. Then, I saw this picture of her older sister Vanessa and you can see that good looks just run in the family. So, I can pine away for another of the Johannson family ladies (another hopeless crush).
Anyway, the closest thing I ever did see to nude picture of the aforementioned Scarlett (letch that I am) was seeing A Love Song for Bobby Long. Never really got such a good view of her though. I did want to try a little experiment though and see how many hits I could generate with an entry titled like this one is. Just curious after looking through referral stats after I wrote a brief snyppet about Evangeline Lilly. I guess sex does drive the internet (or at least we’ll see).
No comments:
Post a Comment